Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Projects Projects and More Projects...

I can't help to mentally check each kid off the list when a project comes up.  Tarin...check, Jarom...check, Rian...another science project!  almost check  Raegan is almost to the age of multiple projects.  I don't think I thought this through when I was having child after child.  Oh well.  They do such a great job I just have to take a picture of each one. 

Tarin is learning about each kind of landscapes and she chose to do the forest.

Jarom is learning about the wonders of the world and chose to do the pyramids.  Open it up and you see the different pathways that lead mostly to dead ends to trick people.  But one leads to the burial place of the pharohs and treasure.


Rian is doing yet...another science project.  Different soils with plants.  On going thus far.

No comments: