Monday, October 1, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

It has been a very long time since we have had a family picture taken.  So I took matters into my own hands and made it happen.  With a tri-pod and a remote in hand, this is what came about...

My centering specimens...just waiting around.


Now these next few pictures are outtakes.  You'd think my 4 yr old would be our problem child in getting "just the right picture"...Look closer and you will see who the culprit really is....
Some more of the crazy little woman...who later told me it was her way to get herself to smile and laugh...sheesh....

Finally a compromise.  The one to grace the wall of our home.

Another group picture...these I allowed them to get crazy and fun.  Thought you all would enjoy...
                                (a precious hug)

This would be a true reality to our every day life of a family of 7!  Worth framing for sure!

A "normal" picture of or little family.  They each bring such a unique joy to the family.

And yes, the boys are worth a few crazy takes...


And the sweet girls...



"okay everyone tell me what you really think of this photo session..."
nice input...I will remember that for next time...

By the time we got to mom and dad, the evening was starting to get a bit dark, hence the grainy-ness, but props to Rian for taking it for us.
So blessed to have such healthy, normal, energetic, loving, creative, and fun-loving kids.  A family forever.


2 comments:

Troy & Kristin said...

Love the pics! Super cute one of you and Trent!

DeAnn said...

Family pictures are always a scary undertaking! You got some great ones! We attempted them again after 3 years and I was relieved at the outcome.