Monday, March 19, 2012

Pintrest...I know I know...

Yes, I got myself onto pintrest and love it! I have been a good girl and I haven't spent too many days in a row checking it, but I have found some very useful things. First off I found some fun ideas for St. Patrick's day. I'm not a huge holiday celebrator except the big ones of course, and it was my turn for Sunshine School with Ammon's play group. I was in charge of this holiday and I learned how people make traps for leprechauns. Nope, never done it or heard of it...I know where have I been, right? This was all kind of new to me...anyway so I did this and made bags for each of the kids and filled it with candies of gold (chocolate is always golden if you ask me). I had some gold glitter glue and marked each of the bags. I think I had more fun then the kids...


Ammon, Zaden, Gideon, Kyle and Jackson

Next, I had found these mini strawberry cheesecakes! Yummy and so easy! I will spare you the other many many things I have come across, but this was a lot of fun. Happy Pinteresting!




No comments: