Sunday, January 22, 2012

Reaching Goals

This is something my 12 yr old daughter made. She has made a goal this year to purchase something that will cost a bit of money. So she wanted to start babysitting. She has done a little with Missy and Troy's kids, so she felt confident enough to branch out. She mailed these out and I have heard several say they had received it. That same weekend she got her first gig. She was ecstatic!! I was so excited for her! She has high hopes to reach her goal.



I'm proud of her taking her goals to a new level. As a family we have planned out our goals, and so far many have already begun and progressed to reaching their goals.

2 comments:

The Grush's said...

I would totally use her!

It has been fun to read up on your blog lately.

Alice said...

Go Rian! I wish you lived closer (I know, I know, I'm sounding like a broken record) and we'd hire her to babysit our crazy boys! I'm impressed that she's so motivated. That's great.