Thursday, January 12, 2012

Family Hiking @ Cochran Mill

Last weekend it was a beautiful weekend, despite a few rain drops. We decided to get out and enjoy nature while we can. This winter has already been abnormal with several warm days then several bitter cold days...on and off again. So we took off to Cochran Mill and went for an easy stroll. Raegan also brought her friend Lindsey.




Charlie loved coming along. Creeks, and rocks to explore.



I was lucky I got this picture. Getting everyone to stay still and cooperate is tough...and my propping up skills need some help...sorry about your head Rian. I think the camera slipped while I pushed the timmer and ran.


We stopped at the dam to rest and have a snack/lunch. Charlie wasn't too happy to be tethered so she just sat where she wanted.



What a woman Rian is becoming...I know senior pictures are just around the corner.


Finished the hike. Such a fun time we all had. Lindsey and Raegan are such cute friends.

No comments: