Sunday, January 8, 2012

Charlie!!


Crazy dog has found her way into being a little mischievous twin to Ammon...with claws and sharper teeth that is. She is a cute puppy and as of January 3rd, she is 7 months old but she has really has tried my patience. Let's just say I'm never doing the puppy thing again. So there was a time I seriously wanted to just get rid of her. Our "things" aren't very nice anyway, but to have a dog chew, slobber, pea and shed hair on them, it makes it hard to love her. But our kids (Rian wrote and the kids signed) a decree pleading for us to keep the dog.

Despite the cuteness of the letter, it wasn't what saved her. A friend convinced me to try a shock collar and I decided to put more of a chore chart together. So for Christmas, Charlie got a shock collar and more responsibility fell on the kids. She's still a puppy and does things, but it's a little better then it was. She's a beautiful dog and I have hope that she will be better as she gets older.

No comments: