Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy 12th Birthday!!

I Big Happy Birthday to our oldest child, Rian! She is officially a Young Woman! Boy do I feel old! This was a big weekend for her. Birthday was Friday, and I took her out to dinner...then Sunday she graduated from Primary and stated her 13th article of faith over the pulpit...and even though she was technically out of Primary, she was a good sport and finished with the Primary Program. To which she had a solo that she did an excellent job at!


I was just called as an Assistant Ward Camp Leader, that I sort of volunteered for last year, because I knew she would be able to go this year...I'm so excited for her...better yet, she seemed okay that I was going too. I hope she feels that way for years to come...because I love camp too!
Sunday night we had family over for dinner to celebrate both Rian and Troy's birthday. Thank you Kristin for the Wardwell traditional Ice Cream Cake!

Here's to wishing for another great year! Love you baby girl!

1 comment:

Kendall said...

I cannot believe she is 12. I still remember coming to see her for the first time when you guys lived in that tiny apartment in Provo. She sure has grown, and is certainly beautiful! I wish you guys were here, in Utah. It would be so fun to hang out again.