Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Pres. Was At My High School


Dobson "Snobson" High School, Class of 1995

I could say that I had pictures or was in Az at the time the President of the United States spoke at my High School Alum, but...I wasn't and I've searched for pictures. Anyway, althought I don't have much "faith" in our very liberal president, I do still have American pride for the symbol that our President represents. I am proud to be an American (music in the backgroud) and I love my country. It's an honor to think such a respected person set foot where I earned my education (kind of funny how that came out..."earned").

1 comment:

Robin said...

I know, isn't it cool that he went to Dobson, although I have been curious as to why they picked that high school out of all of the high schools in the Phoenix Metro area!