Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Bit Slow...I Know

I've so much enjoyed blogging...but I know, it's been a bit slow lately. We all get a slow spell once in awhile, right? Well, it's going to slow again this week. We are on our way to cruising the Yucatan Penisula in Mexico. My first time not only on a cruise ship, but out of the country. I love that I have an "official" document, passport, because I am a proud American! We leave port in Mobile, AL and port at Cozumel and Calica! I hope to have some great pictures and adventures to post in the next week or so.

Thanks, a big-hug-and-kiss-thanks to Trent's parents and siblings for staying with our so sweet kids. I'm going to miss them all very much (the kids...okay you guys too). But on the flip side, we need this time to regenerate our minds as a couple and remember our roles also include being a husband and wife. This is our "stop to smell the roses" event. Wish us luck and good times. Love you all.

7 comments:

Jill Ison said...

that is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures. have fun rejuvenating.

DeAnn said...

WOW--have a great trip!

Alice said...

Have a great time you guys--you surely deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's great! You'll have to let us know how you like it--we're doing that same cruise in September! Enjoy!

Wendy said...

Good for you! So glad you get to have a couple vacation. Can't wait to see the pics! I hope you come home refreshed and rested.

Johnson said...

Be sure to blog about your trip.

Robin said...

Lucky! I can't wait to hear about your trip! You deserve it.