Monday, June 16, 2008

A Weekend At The Cabin

My parents own a cabin about 30 miles east of Payson, AZ. We decided to go up for Father's Day weekend. My brother Ben, Jeff, me, my parents and all of our children came. That would be...


13 children and 7 adults in this tiny cabin...but it was awesome. (The two babies are missing from this pic.) Remember this is only a fraction of the 27 grandchildren in all.


Jeff and two of his boys, Carter and Braeden...





Yeah, leave it to Braeden to be silly. He definitely gets it from his dad.




My brother Ben gave several rides to the kids. I think he enjoyed being in charge of the big toy everyone wanted.







Grandpa and Raegan going for a walk.



Here are my parents with 3 of my kids. Notice the hot cheeks on the kids...they all played so hard...it was nice when bedtime came around.









Looking over the edge.











Here is Tanner and Ammon...the two missing from the group pic. Tanner was so amused with Ammon, he kept trying to hold his hand. Tanner is 6 months and Ammon is a whopping 3 months. Wow, they grow up so fast...I hope Ammon has thighs just like Tanner in a few months.






No comments: