Monday, June 2, 2008

Hamilton Aquatic Center


We have been to the pool several times this week. To change it up a little we thought we'd try one of the newer city pools a bit further away. Here is Jarom trying his talent on the diving boards.



Rian made it down the slide before I could catch a picture.




Uncle Tony came with us. He was awesome help...because it was extremely crowded...and the two girls are very, very brave. That makes me very, very scared. They were watching Rian and Jarom go down the slide.





Tarin and Raegan enjoying the baby pool area...I love the zero depth, beach area. It's perfect for little ones.




I thought I'd get one last picture. They weren't too happy that we had to leave. But all the pools in the City of Chandler are only 50 cents for admission...can't beat that! So we will be back for many more visits.

1 comment:

Kendall said...

k, I am so jealous at how you look and you JUST HAD A BABY!! You look wonderful!! I cannot get over how much Jarom looks like Trent!!!