Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Irrigation Fun

Here are my little fishies. Playing in the irrigation was something I did as a kid, and now my kiddies are doing the same.


They splashed and wore themselves out.




They didn't hesitate to use the entire yard for their playland.






The poor chickens were a victim of their fun.



Once again, this is in the shade. So playing in the irrigation was refreshing for the kids.









Of course, the swings and slide were apart of the bigger splashes. To bad this doesn't come everyday.


3 comments:

Wendy said...

The action shot with the pic of your little boy flying across is so cool. Looks like great fun. My kids would be happier playing in water than they would at Disneyland.

DeAnn said...

I can't believe how hot it is! At least it's a dry heat though--I always think AZ or UT is more bearable than Georgia humidity. We are enjoying the 70s in Wisconsin--terrible winters but the rest of the year is delightful!

Brittany said...

wow! okay that is hot!! but it looks like you guys are having so much fun! but come home already! we miss you!! and ammon is getting so big already!! love those cheeks!