Monday, June 9, 2008

More Cousins!!!

Here are this kids watching a Sunday movie before church. We stayed a weekend with Ben and Karen (my brother Ben) so the kids could play all day. Everyone is there except Ammon. So you can imagine the pew at church...ten kids and 3 adults.



I didn't get the picture of the kids playing in the irrigation, so imagine water all over the yard and Karen rinsing them off afterward.


Air hockey was fun. This is Jarom and Reed playing to the death.






Tailor couldn't get enough of Ammon. It was really cute how she wanted to help with everything.



Yes, Tarin found another use for Mr. Potato Head's parts.








Trent I did get my hair done! But you will have to wait. Wow, I look psycho...one hint, my hair is shorter than this. And no Kendall, not as short as you had cut it many years ago.



Rian got her hair cut too. Now I guess she's going to have to let me do her hair...so it can stay looking good like this.



4 comments:

DeAnn said...

You'll have to post an after picture of your hair. That is quite the picture! LOL. I love Rian's hair. I keep trying to talk Natalie into a short haircut but to no avail. We miss you too!!

Kendall said...

So cute! I love Rians hair...I cannot wait to see your hair cut...and I liked your short hair long ago! You look great anyway you do it! Post a pic soon!!!

Wendy said...

What fun times for you and your kids. Let's see your hair! I can't believe the pools are only 50 cents. Why don't we even have ONE public pool in Coweta County? It's hot here too!!

The Schaefer's said...

Rian's hair looks so cute. I want to see your hair, though. You guys are doing so many fun things while you're in Arizona. We miss you guys! Have a fun rest of your trip.