Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Nick And Missy Lane Sealing

A bright, crisp morning for a special event.  Let's just say it was 0 degrees when we left our house that morning to drive up to Salt Lake.  Surprisingly, lots of weddings were going on as well.  With it being New Years Eve, I guess I was a little surprised.  However, it was great to be there and see Missy and Nick Sealed to their boys, Jase and Gage.  Sealings are still a little hard for me...it's not the ordinance, but still learning about many things in my life and marriage that is hard to swallow.  I know there is joy when both people are committed in a marriage.  It's keeping that commitment alive and healthy that jarred my faith.  

I'm happy for Missy and Nick...3rd times the charm, especially when done the way the Lord has asked us.  I see the happiness in their eyes and I see the strength the gospel as brought them.  Their timeline is a testimony how the Lord can bless you if you but do all you can with committing your life to the Lord.

Bailey, Rian, Denham, Jarom and Brenin

Afterward, we were treated to lunch by Gma and Gpa Wardwell at Golden Corral...a perfect kid friendly place.

Nick, Jase, Missy and Gage

No comments: