Saturday, July 12, 2014

July Happenings

 After returning from our vacation, the neighborhood still decided to have our own celebration.  I love how we can get together and have a great time.  The kids loved the fireworks.

I took my kids and some nieces and nephews hiking up to battle creek falls.  Also, another friend just moved here...Trents mission buddy, Jason and his family the Strongs moved from California.  I had Katie come along.  It was a great day.

Love when my Georgia friends visit!  Kristi and Mark and Asa Henderson came out to Utah and it was so great to be able to be part of their busy schedule.  They came over for BBQ and then next day we headed up to Utah Olympic Park in Park City.


Ammon being shy... just hangin' with his 'ol pal Ace man. 

 This place was spectacular.  It's amazing the technology.  These are the ski jumps.  We also watched some of the skiiers practice in the ski jump pool.  That was pretty cool.

I gave the last jumper into the pool a 2, but Kristi thought it was pure talent... 

We really came for the slides, but the rain prevented that for about an hour.  We finally were able to ride the chair lift up to the top and have some fun.  Ammon was a little scared, but afterward (as always) loved it and wanted to do it again.  It was a good day.
Loved seeing my friends, and sad to see them go.  Miss them tons, but was so glad to have some quality time.  Love me some Hendersons :o)

No comments: