Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Birthday To Rian -- Big 1 4

Happy Birthday to Rian Marin.  She is now legal to go to dances...
Can't believe I'm a mom to a 14 yr old.  
 She got her breakfast birthday.  I know she was super excited for us to sing to her...first of many!
At least the pancake was awesome!

 That day was a bit rainy, but look what the afternoon brought!  It was gorgeous!  Tempting to go search for that double pot of gold in our desert back yard...

Then as the clouds shifted, the entire bow came out!  It was really cool...such a pretty sign on your birthday.

Then Rian and I worked on her super chocolatey, nutella cake!  Oh my, this thing literally gave me a crash the next day, I was not myself...super rich and sugary, but I'll admit really tasty.
 Yep, getting to that point where too many candles is just...too many candles

For her birthday, she had gotten a few items, but this one will be around awhile.  She wanted a Chevron design on her wall...I told her we need to get settled into our house for a bit first, but she was persistent and why not, its her birthday a really it took total about a days worth of work.  I was surprised how easy it really was.  Hard part, all the kids wanted to help (I'd love them too, but this was precise lines and all...)
BEFORE

        

 AFTER
The colors look a bit weird in this crappy lighting...but the background color was a greyish color, and then a coral orangish color with mint as the accent.  It looks reallly cool.  This was really fun and now Tarin and Raegan are hoping for something in their room.  :)

Happy Birthday Ri Ri, I hope your day was as beautiful and perfect as the rainbow.  Hoping for another great year.

No comments: