Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Conference Center

15 kids and 4 Adults...

Trent's family (some of them) has yet to see the conference center tour, through the eyes of my brother, Jeff.  My brother is over the events at the conference center and knows all the in's and out's of this grand building.  My nephews were leaving for Indiana that afternoon, so we decided to squeeze a tour in before they left.


Because the stage is set for "Spoken Work", the apostle chairs were put back stage...We decided to pull them out and see how they fit. :o)
       
Denham                                                                 Averie and Tarin

Even I got the chance to "feel the power" resonating from the chair...

The prop room for all the foliage was huge!  Amazing how organized.  Then up to the stage and looking out at the massive seating area.  Also getting to sit where the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sits.
       

 Next, my brother took the group (8 and older) up to the catwalk, above the stage.  I think they liked it...I stayed with the babies and kids that weren't able to go up.

Finally, we went up to the roof to look out over the waterfall and see the temple.


But of course the most exciting thing for the kids was the water...Love my brother's "father-ly" expression
              
Hope they got something out of the experience...At least they enjoyed it.

No comments: