Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence Day

Started the day with a fun lunch at Gma and Gpa Wardwell's house.  The kids were able to play out in the sprinklers and squirt each other.  Later we had a BBQ with my brother Jeff and his family and Trevor and Ashley. It was good to hang out with my family...don't get to see too much of them.  Later we headed back over to Trent's family for fireworks and ice cream.
sparklers are always fun
fireworks from the neighbors were spectacular



Family fireworks were a lot of fun for everyone.  Thank you Gpa


Raegan's glow
 
A neighbor had a flag in their yard, so I was trying to capture a shot with it and the fireworks.  I'm proud to be an American.  I love my country and for all those who fought and served so I can enjoy the freedoms it brings.  Thank you

Hanging out with Gma

No comments: