Saturday, February 4, 2012

Building Project

It was my turn for Sunshine School with Ammon and his friends, and I choose the theme of 'Building It'. Well, the 'field trip' was also in my rotation so I had gone to Home Depot and asked for some of their building projects they do with kids. They usually have many left over. Well, it helps to know someone there, Jill Ragland hooked me up with several building kits. Since there were only 3 of these banks, I left them for our kids to put together. So here is what they did.



I can't say it enough how much my kids loved hammering and putting things together. They definitely have my drive with building and creating.


Ammon was in heaven because this was his second project of the week where he got to hammer and help out. Raegan was so sweet to watch.



While Jarom was looking at the plans I caught a moment I see many times over. Ammon just adores his big brother and loves to watch him.



The result. Still needs some paint detail. But these will soon be done. What a afternoon.

1 comment:

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

What a great idea Rhonda - I love the creativity you've instilled in your wonderful family!!