Friday, July 22, 2011

Baptism Day Is Coming

Tarin has turned 8, so the next beautiful step is baptism! July 30th is the big day. I was so excited to pull out the white dress that her big sister, Rian, wore for her big day. I just had to get some pictures. I didn't want to really go anywhere, so I looked around our yard. Then I remembered one tree in our neighbors yard. I see it every day, because I see it from our front door. It's a gorgeous willow tree. I knew I had to have it. I got permission and this is what I had got from it...



...A sweet innocent girl with a heart of gold.



...A Spiritual giant in a little body.



...An Obedient mind that loves her Father in Heaven.



...A bright young woman learning and growing to be the best that she can.

We love you Tarin and we are very proud of you.

2 comments:

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

Gorgeous pictures of our gorgeous girl!!!

Coach Lee said...

wish we got to be there for it :(