Friday, April 29, 2011

Race For Riley

Our ward had a 'Day of Service' to help out with The Race For Riley. Our family decided to participate in the race. It's been on our list of goals to achieve for this year, so we took the opportunity. I ran the 5K with Rian and Jarom. Then I ran the Mile race with Tarin and Raegan. I am proud of my kids for doing this and becoming aware of how to be healthy. Jarom and Rian both shaved off 5 mins from the last 5K last December...so proud. BTW, the bag of goodies you get with signing up, was amazing. I never got such awesome stuff with bigger races, so not only was the experience fun, but we went home with great stuff too. Also the town this race was hosted in was Serenbe, GA. A great place to stroll around and even take some pictures.


Thank you Trent for sitting this one out with Ammon.

No comments: