Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me


Yep, another year has come and gone. Looks as though I needed to eat a giant stack of pancakes...my husband makes the best pancakes and I love breakfast foods. The kids loved devouring these pancakes and enjoyed doing things for me. These next pictures are a book that some of kids made for me. It was a book of self-photocopier images from the day they went to work with dad, over spring break. It's very humorous and so cute! I had a great day! They are future photographers for sure...





These pictures are Hilarious


Raegan & Jarom

Rian

Jarom

2 comments:

Trent said...

They are pretty creative...it was hilarious watching them put that book together.

The Grush's said...

This is great. Happy birthday. that was quite the stack of pancakes.