Friday, March 4, 2011

Strawberry Time

Oh how I love to make Strawberry Jam...or is it Jelly? I know there is a difference, but oh well. I missed a great window of opportunity when Strawberries were dirt cheap at Valentine's Day at the Farmer's Market...next year... But I was still able to get a decent deal from the store. Freezer Jam is so easy and quick to make. It literally took only 45 mins to make so much (with my little helper). Clean up is a whole other time frame...



Someone had a lot of test samples...

Mouth Watering

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I always love reading your blog, Rhonda. It makes me wish we would have hung out more. Jam looks awesome--is it just the recipe from the Certo package? And do you freeze the jam in the glass jars?

Sorry your last living grandparent passed away. I just have one left--makes me appreciate having her still here.

And you're a snowboarder?!?! Who woulda thought!?!?!

Lots of changes with a new stake and your ward in PTC now. Good but probably a bit of an adjustment, since you're a pseudo member our of beloved Newnan ward.