Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Albany Marathon


As much as I wish Trent would get on here and put his own words to this post...that won't happen. Trent and I had signed up for the annual Snickers Marathon Energy Bar in Albany, Georgia. Well, I learned that we both can't train for a race at the same time...it takes a lot of time and effort so I sort of gave up. I'll admit it was hard for me to see him work so hard for something I wanted to do. But I was proud of him to complete the race in a great time. Despite an annoying blister that popped up 3/4th of the way through and a bad ankle from last summer, he was able to keep up with the 4 hour pace group for a huge chunk of the time. He was able to finish at 4 hours and 7 mins! Great job honey, you did it!

1 comment:

Trent Wardwell said...

Thank you for the support Babe!!