Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Ammon

Ammon is officially 3 years old! He is so excited and loves the attention. He's been practicing how to hold up 3 fingers...it's the funniest thing to watch!

This past week was my week to teach play group and so I was able to spotlight the two birthday kids... Makenzie Fenn and of course my little buddy Ammon. So they got to wear a crown and make cupcakes. I think Ammon is especially sweet on Macs so this picture was so perfect.

Trent had made Ammon some birthday pancakes with sprinkles. One he made in the shape of Mickey Mouse's toodles from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cartoon.

Hope your wishes come true my sweet boy! Happy Birthday to you!

1 comment:

Alice said...

Happy birthday little Ammon! What a cutie pie. It sounds like he had a fun birthday--I love how easy it is to please them at that age. Tanner was so excited about the tractor cake I made him for his third birthday that if I hadn't done anything else(presents, etc.), he would have still been totally thrilled.