Sunday, November 21, 2010

Under $25

With Christmas on it's way, not to ignore Thanksgiving, I have to think about all the "little things" involved to prepare for... 4 teachers to give simple gifts, VTers, family and of course a few friends. Well to satisfy majority of that I was able to print off a coupon to get $10 off at Bath and Body Works. At the same time they are having buy 3 get 3 free! So for under $25 I was able to accomplish a lot. Just had to share. Being cheap isn't always a bad thing. They have the best lotions!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Awesome! I need to get that deal. We saw HP movie too--LOVED it! And I really miss the Newnan co-op. I loved taking my turn because I got to order exactly what I wanted. Newnan is a great produce co-op and you get way more produce for the money than you do from the big multi-state co-op out here called Bountiful Baskets--I've been dissapointed in it.