Monday, November 29, 2010

Allen Family

I had the pleasure to take some more family pictures for a friend of mine. You may recognize little Kaia from play school pictures... It was an overcast day, perfect except for the high humidity and all the little curler curls had fallen out. Either way, I am getting more experience and feel I am getting the hang of it. I really do love having opportunities to better myself at this art...no where near great, but better for a beginner.
This was taken in downtown Newnan, by the old train depot. I love the older parts of town.


Tathan


Liam



Steve and Kelli

Mettea


Kaia

4 comments:

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

Really great pictures Rhonda!

rhondi44 said...

You did a great job with these honey!!

Troy & Kristin said...

Rhonda these are great! I have been meaning to ask kelli who took them ever since I saw them on Facebook. You have a great talent!

DeAnn said...

Great pictures! Can you come to Ohio? :)