Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Newnan Co-Op

Today I tried the Newnan Co-Op group and "trained" how to be a 'driver'. (Can you imagine me as a big rig driver---no it's nothing like that) I tried this group of ladies before, but wasn't satisfied with the outcome of produce. Well, I'm sure over the years some have come and gone, so to be cost efficient and have fresh produce, I thought I would try again. Well, as you can see, today was very successful for the price. My turn to drive/order comes up only quarterly so I felt it was worth it. I hope I will be wise in my orders and I don't get lost in Atlanta...nah, it should be fine, but I'm the newbie, so I hope I don't mess anything up.

1 comment:

The Grush's said...

I miss that farmers market there. I wish they had something like it here but I have yet to find it.