Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010

Long story short, I was going to make Tarin and Raegan Disney Fairy costumes, but never got to it! So with Jarom wanting to be a Lego, I decided to be a proud mother of 5 Lego kids! I did this yesterday morning and loved watching the kids enjoy them. Come to find out they are very awkward to wear, but I think they liked the costumes and had fun. This was very budget friendly Halloween!








Work had a little trick-or-treating thingy, so we did that then on to the ward Fall Festival. Tonight we will hit the Swansborogh Manor, the big pirate ship.

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

What are the little square thingys? Cute idea-we may use it next year. Did you see Megan's washing machine?

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

I seriously think these are the cutest costumes I've ever seen! I thought it was such a great idea when I heard Jarom would be a lego - nothing more fitting that that! But to see all of the kids legoed up - is just awesome. What a great idea!