Friday, October 15, 2010

Disney On Ice


Last night as I was snuggled in bed and catching up on a TV show, I got a phone call from a friend. She told me she had 3 extra tickets to Disney On Ice Toy Story 3! I have never ever been to something like this because in a family our size this is considered a luxury events. So not only were these free tickets, but they were BOX SEATS in the Philips Arena, downtown Atlanta and FREE Premium parking! With 5 adults and 7 kids with us we definitely made our mark in that section we were in. But how much could a bunch of 2 and 3 yr-olds take in? Not much! There was room to wander and time for me to take in scenes/theatrics I haven't ever seen. Doesn't help that I haven't see this movie yet, but I got the idea...Ammon has no clue who these characters were, but he definitely knew who Mickey Mouse was!!! It was a fun morning/afternoon. Thanks to Becky!

No comments: