Friday, September 17, 2010

Dress For Rian

Rian is in need of Sunday dresses. And even though it's slightly more expensive to make a dress then to buy one...(if it was Simplicity it would have been $1 patterns.) I was itching to make one. This is what she chose for her dress pattern and fabric. I will need to get some pictures of her wearing it soon. This took me about 2 days to make...a bit longer because the pattern called for it to be fully lined on the inside...so it was kind of like making two dresses. It was nice to sew again. (Stacey...that toole came in handy!)


3 comments:

davidcarriebrownfam said...

Holy Crap! Only 2 days to make that! Man, if we ever live close to each other again, I've got to get some lessons. That's really cute!

The Thomas Family said...

Sooooo CUTE!!! I can't wait to see it on Rian.

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

Great job Rhonda - the dress is awesome. I can't wait to see her in it!