Monday, September 20, 2010

Atlanta Zoo

I honestly can say I've never been to the Atlanta Zoo! I've lived here almost a decade and now after last Friday I CAN say I have been. It was a lot of fun...first off only had one kid and secondly went with a good friend and her cute kiddos. Since I only have the Phoenix Zoo to compare...this one was by far the most friendly to adults and kids. Shade everywhere and less walking between exhibits!

Haddie and Gideon Griffiths

"Oooo Elephant!"





Here is my little buddy taking in all of the sights. He won't say much until it's all over. This is one boy who takes his adventures seriously! I love how this picture turned out!

Parakeets

I don't know who these people were, but I loved how dressed up this little girl was for all the animals. She had a seed stick, and the birds would come right up and land on your hands...wish I could send them this picture!

King of the Apes...what a goof!

Every time he tried for the tail, the goat would shake it...scaring him...but he always tried again.


You can see the wheels turning...I love this look on kids!


Ahh, the merry-go-round...so much fun!

Last but not least...the (short) train ride!


What a great day...Thank You!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Aw--zoo trip with you and Symony and kids--couldn't have been more fun! By the way, if you ever go to the parakeet part again, we always go to the trash can at the end and reach in and get people's sticks with bird seed. Scroungy, yes, but saves us $1 each!