Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Palmer Family Reunion

So we took the long journey across the country from Georgia to Arizona. What a sight to see...the Arizona state line. I could finally tell my kids that we were in Arizona...but 4 more hours of driving!

Once we reached my parents house, we sort of settled in, but took off the next day up to Prescott, AZ to Anytown campsite for a Palmer reunion. My kids absolutely had a blast. They loved the cabins, cousins, all you can drink beverages and snacks, and freedom to wonder the grounds!






Gpa time with Nixon and Ammon going to play some BBall



What a sweetie




Looking for "buggies" while rolling around and copying each other.



Part of our stay was to accomplish family pictures for my mom's wall of fame. My family...well, let's just say this was the best one that turned out...Jarom never smiled and you could tell pictures aren't fun sitting still. BTW my hair will be renewed next week...


Story of our life, try to have romance but kids are everywhere...


This is my family. Parents and all 11 bros and sis.


You can see who the real goofy ones are in the family...


Altogether except my sisters' quads (disabled) and Heather and Brooke...soon to be photo shopped in.

Yep a whole lot of us...Loved my camera remote!



Here are all the Fathers, my dad with my 7 brothers and 4 in-laws.



sSomething about being under the bridge...must have been the sand from the dry creek bed.



Gma time, teaching a few how to knit.


Tatum, Ashton and Reed coloring



Trying to fit a bunch into Jared's hammock...



Because Jarom was missing his cub scout day camp in GA, we were trying to pass as much off as possible while out here in AZ...so perfect time to raise the American flag.


Nixon


Nixon wanted to try out Gpa's bike.

1 comment:

Kendall said...

I love that picture of your entire family! The angle is great plus all the rocks! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!