Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hair Cut

The kids have called me Alien Mom when they saw me with the foils...I do look funny! Karen was wonderful to do my hair and let all the kids play together. 10 kids running around was interesting, but they love each other. Rian is the star photographer in this post.


Here I am with my short and really blonde hair!!! Wow, I have to get use to this. I feel like I'm wearing a wig, but I'm a person that needs a little time until my real thoughts come out.

Side shot


The back is very stacked. Karen did a fantastic job!

6 comments:

rhondi44 said...

You are a hottie!! Love the hair!

Kendall said...

SO cute! I love it!

Alice said...

Cute! Love your hair short and blonde!

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

Your hair looks great - Every style you wear looks great on you - you are one of those classic beauties that can wear your hair any way you want and look great!!

Wendy said...

I love the blond! Looks like you're having lots of fun in Arizona and filling up every moment with fun!
It's hot and muggy and did I mention muggy here in Georgia--so you're not missing out! Travel safely!

Robin said...

love the hair Rhonda! Hope you enjoy your last week in AZ.