Saturday, November 7, 2009

Birthday Conclusion

The anticipated birthday celebration has finally come to an end! With Halloween so close to Rian's birthday, she waited for this past weekend to have a sleepover with a few of her closest friends, Sydney Adams, and Chloe Pierson (sorry Isabelle Halliday was sick--we missed you). I took them on a very budget friendly night on the town. First a pizza buffet/arcade. After eating, I love how Syd put it "we are going to 'pretend' to play games" (I'm guessing she's been-there-done-that before). After eating, we went to the air mall Ashley Park to enjoy a bit of window shopping and select a few things along the way for Rian's real gifts from mom and dad. Finally we ended the night with Cold Stone Creamery. It was a fun filled night!

Mom's Notes: I have to say, Rian is really growing up super fast! Listening to these girls talk and giggle, I was realizing how close to a teen she is becoming...scary! But I'm glad she had some good social time and a I had a life sized check mark in "reality check"! I really did have a fun night with all of these girls!

No comments: