Sunday, November 1, 2009

All Hallow's Eve

Halloween was fun and no less crazy then any other year! To start, last weekend the girls were invited to a friends Halloween party. They loved getting dressed for the first time...then we had our Ward Activity Friday night, the 30th (along with Jarom attending a friends Halloween Party). The only worth while pictures at the activity were Trent volunteering to be a victim in the pie throwing contest. Yep, lots of people lined up to smash the bishop...I think it was therapeutic...especially for our oldest daughter, Rian.


Poor Ammon was traumatized by the "violence" that was happening to his daddy!

The Duncan boy, Braiden was just as eager to get dirty!


Halloween Night
Little Raegan my evil witch!

Little Tarin, my ferocious Kangaroo!


Ammon, my pumpkin rearranger...he loves all of the pumpkins and poking out the Jack-o-lanterns' eyes...and watching the trail of ants and flies devouring the pumpkin...

Jarom, my scary scarecrow!


Rian, my diva vampire!


My Scary Bunch of Kiddos!


First house...


Ammon loved this night...even though it was rainy and cold...he marched on to many houses...he wouldn't let go of his first candy that was dropped in his bucket. It was a fun night! Afterward we drove over to the Swansboro Manor, like every year, to tour the Pirate ship in a front yard...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Fun times! Cute costumes--I love the kangaroo. Where that Manor place you see with the pirate ship? It sounds familiar.