Monday, November 9, 2009

The Bake Family

Here is another practice session for me. I'm learning a lot on my camera. But my camera is really having issues...I need to take it in, but I will feel lost w/o it for the 4-6 weeks!!!! One more session this week for someone and it will be turned in.
This family, The Bakes, are good friends of ours. We were going to do this on Saturday, but rain is in the forecast, so we did this yesterday morning at 8am. Big hand to them, because to get that many kids ready and make them sit in 33 degree chill...they were awesome... The sun coming up was real nice. I'm not 100% satisfied with this session, it really is my first real "session" and I was trying to be speedy with the cold and meetings for our husbands to get to...
Line Creek Nature Reserve
Alan and Andrea

This would have been my favorite, had I not chopped off Haley's foot!

Ethan, Tyler, Haley, Dillon


2 comments:

The Grush's said...

What cute subjects you have! These are fun. I especially like the one with the kids on the log.

Alice said...

Those turned out great Rhonda! I love the one of the kids walking on the log--cute! And...don't worry about "chopping" off that darling girls' foot. The style of photography isn't so perfect and precise now. I think it turned out great. I'll have to email you a few links to my favorite photography websites! Keep clicking away. I wish we lived closer so we could work on photography together--that'd be so fun!