Sunday, January 18, 2009

Primary Breakfast, Meet The Teachers

This is a few weeks late, but I had forgotten my camera and used my phone to take pictures...well, I can't figure out how to get those pics off my phone and on to here. Oh well. So here are the pictures the Primary Pres. took.

This is part of the bishopric making pancakes for the breakfast. Just an FYI, our primary has 155 kids in it, so the entire cultural hall was filled with kiddos. That's a lot of pancakes.

The construction theme was something about this year will be building our testimonies...I can't remember...sorry! But it was cute.







Here is Tarin with her friend Haley.








Rian with Hannah.





Raegan with her class putting the puzzle together to figure out what class room # they will be in.


Raegan's turn in the "find your shoe" race.
(I guess they didn't get a picture of Jarom...my guess he was off running around somewhere...)

4 comments:

The Schaefer's said...

Cute pics, Rhonda. Thanks for posting this. We have 155 kids total ages 18 months to 12 years. 123 are aged 3-12 years; and only 57 kids showed up to the pancake breakfast. I was totally shocked, I could have sworn they were all there :c). The theme this year is "I can help build my Eternal family." Trent did an AWESOME job making pancakes and I was happy to be able share my whole wheat pancakes with someone. Tell him I said "thanks."

davidcarriebrownfam said...

Check out that construction worker! Looking good big bro! I'm surprised your primary is that big! It's not a shock that we've passed the 200 mark but that's out here in Utah. That's great that there's so many kids though, it means the ward is growing--must be that great Bishop and his family you guys have.

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

Avrie is at my house she said: Tell Raegan that she likes her - she loves her.

Wendy said...

Hi Rhonda! It's good to see your blog again. Thanks for the invite. That primary activity looks awesome. You guys have a huge primary!