Friday, November 7, 2008

Equal Opportunity

Here are my little munchkins! Well, Tarin and Raegan normally shower together, but poor little Ammon has never had the chance to bathe with another sibling. I wanted him to have the same experience the others have had. He absolutely loved it. Usaully, he sits up in a few inches of water and splashes around, but I wanted him to splash with a buddy....and you know Tarin wouldn't allow just Raegan to be in there.

You can imagine the puddle that was created on the bathroom floor, when they really got going. I think this lifted the little guys spirits, because he's been really congested and has a croupy cough.

3 comments:

Stacey DeMille Wardwell said...

Hey Rhonda - you always do such a great job keeping us up on your adorable family -- thanks so much for helping us be a little part of your lives! I love how you helped Rian to vote - what a great teaching idea. You are an amazing teacher.

DeAnn said...

I hope Ammon feels better soon. Isaac loves bath time. He cries when I take him out.

Randy Wardwell said...

Awesome bath time picture. Tell the kids hi and that I love them and miss them. As always, thanks for the awesome blogging work.