Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tying Shoes

Watching my son practice tying his shoes made me realize the significance of the situation.  He is my last one to learn this skill.  My heart wanted to cry out, even when I was beaming with pride.  I'm actually writing this in July 2016, and trying to catch up on the blog (so I can finally delete pictures off my phone, hahaha ;) but I do remember this made my heart ache to see my baby growing up...hence I'm aging too.  I loved watching all of my kids achieve all these milestones and move on to the next one, but Ammon is shoring up the timeline.  I love being a mom, I'm sad to see the days of little ones no longer little, because I love their excitement to achieve and share them with me.  I love my teens too, but sharing with parents is a whole other story... we aren't cool anymore.  Where did the time go?

No comments: