Saturday, October 3, 2015

Busy Weekend

 Trent wanted to go on a morning run, and Ammon was insistent that he ride along with dad.  So here they are taking off on a brisk, wet morning together.  They went about 6 miles.

Next on the things to do today were 3 soccer games.  I'm glad our kids get to play, but wow, Saturdays get busy and I can't say I look forward to spring and fall schedules of practices and games...  Rian didn't want to play this year.  I'm sad she didn't but the bonus is less practices and games.  I'm proud how well our kids do in soccer.  They are so fun to watch!

Ammon sporting his new short mohawk hair cut.  Dad loves coaching Ammon's team.  This is half time treats.


Tarin loves to play goalie.  She does a great job.
        


Raegan likes to play goalie too, but is willing to try all positions with forward being her favorite.
Gooooooal!

That night was priesthood session so Trent and Jarom were with the Wardwell men.  Shanda,  my sisiter, was in town and joined our festivities.  Yes, Shanda is still taller then Tarin...

I found this idea and wanted to try.  In theory is should work...but it wasn't as beautiful as the post I found it on.  Oh well, it still tasted good.
          

Dinner was bread bowls.

Then we did our girls night, spa night with Ammon.  Mud masks and treats with a movie.


No comments: