Friday, September 11, 2015

Ward CampOut

We wanted to stay the night, but Trent had his big marathon race the next morning.  So I dragged the kids up Spanish Fork Canyon almost to Price Canyon, past Scofield turn off to where the girls had girls camp last summer.  This place was pretty cool.  We got there while the sun was still up and watched as others arrived.  The kids played with others and I whipped out the foil dinners that I had prepared earlier.  I was ready to do a campfire, but someone had a grill, so I put them on and cooked them up.  These were so so good!

I think I captured all the kids with friends except Tarin.  She was off exploring.
    

The ward had a program and our neighbors had a band that played.  It was fun to eat smores and fun desserts.
It was hard to tell them it was time to go.  But it was worth the drive and fun times.

Nils Rassmusen from the ward took this photo.  It captured the night so well.  It was so dark and clear that the stars just sang with glory.  Such a wonderful world we live in.  

No comments: