Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Snowy Weather Means...

Yep, I got a taste of real snowy weather.  I was leaving Wal-mart with Rian in the passenger seat waiting at a stop sign to head over to the stop light trying to be safe in this weather (otherwise I could have sped out on the main road and flipped a U-turn).  Well, as I'm waiting at the stop sign trying to be safer, a teen turned right and went a bit fast for the slippery road and slid right into me, side-swipping our mini van.  I saw it right as he was coming for me...  Luckily we were all okay and minimal damage was sustained.  The boy was very apologetic and supportive.  



He was driving a car as old as he was a '97 subaru that had its' share of bumps...and on his way to work, McDonalds.  He really was a great kid.  Hope his parents weren't too hard on him.


Hardest part was we were planning to get out of town two days later in that van...


Same night, Rian had her choir concert and did a great job.  Glad Gma and Gpa Wardwell were able to make it.

No comments: