Saturday, December 7, 2013

Lee Family

I haven't done any photography in a long time...about a year.  I'm pretty rusty and my 'equipment' is becoming dinosaur-ish' but Jodi (Trent's sister) keeps me on my toes and actually likes what I do...I hope.  I had fun.  Beginning of November I head over to her place and then start looking for picturesque back drops.  I drove and drove and saw a few ideas, but with all the fall leaves gone, it was hard to find something...started out in Sandy, and was beginning to go into the Little Cottonwood Canyon.  I figured was going to far so I turned around looking for parks or anything!  Then I came upon...literally came upon the most gorgeous place for pictures.  I pulled over to this field with dry grass and then saw an old cabin so I explored and wow, a treasure.  I asked the neighbors for permission and then called Jodi to head on over.  These pictures really don't show too much of the awesome background but I hope to go back...




        




        





Yes we had a little fun in between serious pictures...Lookin' good Mike.


1 comment:

Coach Lee said...

So glad I looked at your blog!