Friday, August 30, 2013

Neptune Park

Ammon and I have spent a lot of time together these past few weeks.  With all the driving out to Saratoga Springs from Cedar Hills, and Ammon having Kindergarten from 9:15-12:00pm I take Ammon to the park with a packed lunch, until it's time to get the others at 2:15 and 2:45.  Although spending time with him and having fun at the park is good, it's also hot and...yep I'm getting bored.  Not much to do out here.  Luckily, my sis-in-law Carrie lives out here and my friend Kendall, so now and then I will crash and hang with them.  But if you know me, I hate to inconvenience anyone and don't want to over stay my welcome. 
                             
Ammon wouldn't get too high on this, now after much practice, he's almost all the way to the top.  And yes, even I have had a gander on this pyramid.

1 comment:

Kendall said...

no inconveniencing here!! Come anytime! I loved hanging out with you the other day!!!!