Thursday, June 20, 2013

Half Marathon Week

This past week has been fun.  My two sisters flew in for this half marathon that we are running together.  It was fun spending time with Traci's kids Jordin and MacKenzie...Ammon and Jordin loved hanging out.


Hanging out at Sunset park, then took pathways to Heritage park to play in the creek.

My other sister lives nearby, so we all met up.  I don't know the last time we had gotten a picture altogether...
Shanda, Tana, Traci, Me

Friday, Alice and her boys and little Brynlee came down from Salt Lake to let the cousins hang out and to take some pictures.  They all did a great job...

Afterward, we hit the Highland Splash Park...this is most of them together


Race Morning
riding the shuttle up the canyon at 4:30am
Starting Line at Tibble Fork Reservoir at 6 am...sun rising

          
 We all did a great job.  Traci and I finished about the same time...but Shanda smoked us by about 4 minutes.  My final time was 2:12:31

Kneaders provided French Toast, so we hobbled around and ate a great breakfast.


Afterward, we went to get pedicures and met up again with Tana for a sister dinner.  It was so good to hang out with my girls.

Shanda flew out Sunday, Fathers Day, but Traci stuck around for the rest of the upcoming week.  Her husband, David, drove in from Colorado.  The kids had fun.  We went to Vivian Park for a picnic and Seven Peaks Water park.  A busy week.


I also found time to take my sisters family pictures.

No comments: