Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Big 1-2

My big boy has turned the magical age of 12!  So excited for him to move on out of Primary and feel a little more grown up.  At the same time, I'm feeling my age more and more...but to see him progress, finish his Faith in God (Primary), move up in Scouts and receive the Priesthood this coming Sunday...makes me so proud of him.  Love my boy and can't wait to see what the next several years will bring him.  Love you Jarom.
Early morning for school, daddy made pancakes and Jarom got to make his first wish of the day.


A day to remember, it snowed!  Sheesh, I thought Spring was here to stay!  Also thought it would melt and warm up...it melted, but snow flurries fell all day long...a very cold windy day.


Tradition in the house is getting to make their own cake...or at lease making the mix and decorating.  I saw on pinterest, a very cool cake, that went perfect with what Jarom loves: Reeses Pieces and basketball.

Final product and a fun afternoon I got to spend with my birthday boy!



 Happy Birthday to you!
 To add to some of his birthday gifts, Jarom also went suit shopping for his 12th in honor of preparing to hold the priesthood.  Sunday morning I hope to get some good pictures of him at the temple...

No comments: