Monday, April 8, 2013

Conference Weekend

 When we returned home from our AZ trip over Spring Break, my brother Trevor and his wife Ashley and little buddy Tyson came to stay with us for the weekend.  Trevor filled his cup with some snowboarding, and I got to know my nephew better...really, Trevor had a BYU recruitment to take care of, but extended their stay.  It's good to see family!
 Because it was conference weekend, Trent's family had a nice spread of goodies and food after the Sunday first session was over.  We loved coming over and hanging out and watching/listening to the second session.  My brother and family also came.   Good family times.
To add to the mix...we celebrated all the April birthdays.  Thanks to Jodi, Trent's sister, for making the awesome cake.  Her son Daxten turned 3 that very day, and then of course Gma and my birthday soon after.

No comments: