Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey Day

Thanksgiving day was a lot of fun.  Started out with some good 'ol footfall.  Everyone in Utah County have the same ideas so the fields were full of guys playing at Lone Peak High School.  No injuries, so I was happy.  :o)

Next we went to Trent's parents church building to play games with family.  As you can see Ammon had a blast!

After games, we had a few hours to relax, but I didn't want to do that, I wanted to enjoy the day! So Jarom, Tarin and Raegan all wanted to ride to the mouth of American Fork Canyon. Gorgeous day and a good work out.  By the time we made it, using the bike paths, they were beat.  It was funny to see them flop down and rest.
We were right were the creek ran, so we stuck around and listened to the water and threw rocks.  I love spending time with my kids. (Poor little buddy Ammon wanted to come, but I knew he wouldn't be able to make the entire ride.)  I'm glad we got to spend the time together.

After riding bikes, it was time to head over to Gma and Gpa Wardwell's house for Thanksgiving dinner.  Gma did a fabulous job with her table settings and accommodating 13 kids and 10 adults!  Good food and great family.  What else could you ask for! 

No comments: