Friday, November 9, 2012

Fall/Winter Time

Our Aspen trees finally dropped their leaves.  And they are a lot of fun for the kids.  We had one dumping of snow, but I guess they were hungry for more, so they used the leaves for snow angels.  Such perfect weather, a warm day in the 60's in November!


Picture for Activity Days Recognition Breakfast.  My two girls are growing up!


NEXT DAY...

...look what happened!!
Seriously, the day before it was warm and gorgeous!  But I guess we were on borrowed time.  The kids were super excited for sure!  Ammon had to ride his bike through it and enjoyed making his own tracks and skidding through it. He also mentioned the snow "tastes like ice". Very profound...I know.


I heard last year was a mild winter and was kind of hoping for another one, but on the news they mentioned that since this last snow fall, we have already surpassed the inches from the entire last winter!  So I guess I'm in for it!  Oh well, this has been fun stocking the kids up on winter gloves and coats!  They love to play in it.

Ammon and Jarom building a snow fort to play snowball fight with the neighbors.

No comments: